Cork County Council (including Town Councils) is working to improve the accessibility of our services to all our customers with disabilities.
- We will endeavour, where it is practical and cost effective to do so, to:-
- Consult our customers with disabilities.
- Continue to monitor and enforce our Equality & Diversity Policy.
- Train all staff, Strategic Policy Committee Members, Councillors and interview board members in Equality/Disability Awareness.
- Review our existing complaints system to ensure that it caters for the needs of people with disabilities.
- Provide external environment audits as funding permits.
- Consider accessibility during the procurement process.
- Develop a policy on accessible information.
- Improve the accessibility of our website.
- Develop an Accessibility Action Plan.
Head of Corporate Affairs