Members of the Design Team (Arup) the OPW and Cork County Council will be present.
The objectives of the Public Information Day are:
* To explain the process involved in the development of the flood relief scheme
* To gather information from the public regarding their:
* Experiences of flooding.
* Thoughts on solutions to the flooding problem and their preferences in this regard.
* Thoughts on environmental issues, and
* Thoughts on constraints with regard to environmental issues and implementation of
* solutions etc.
Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the Public Information Day, you are invited to submit your comments in writing to; Midleton Flood Relief Scheme, Arup, 50 Ringsend Road, Dublin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cork County Council welcomes your comments in relation to the study area and particularly in relation to any relevant issues associated with a potential Flood Relief Scheme.
For further information please visit www.midletonfrs.ie.
Cork County Council on behalf of the Office of Public Works