Cork County Council will host a special on-line public preview event to explain the ambitious Cobh Public Realm Enhancement Plan on Thursday 8th July 2021 at 7pm.
The event, which is open to everyone, will provide an advance preview of the design proposals to enhance the public realm of Cobh’s town centre. The online session will provide
- A presentation of the scheme ideas, intentions and stages by CCC design team
- A short video
- A panel discussion of key themes
- A opportunity to ask questions and offer suggestions
- Information about the part 8 process
- Details on how to make a submission in response to the upcoming Part 8 Planning advertisement.
Please sign up to learn more about this ambitious vision that places the community at the heart of Cobh’s bright future. You can register for the event via the following link:
Cork County Council are due to advertise the Part 8 Cobh Public Realm planning application and public consultation process on Friday 9th July 2021. Publication of the scheme drawings and associated documentation will be available on the Council’s website at https://www.corkcoco.ie/en/planning/part-8-development-consultation