Variations to the Clonakilty, Cobh, Fermoy, Kinsale, Macroom, Mallow, Midleton, Skibbereen and Youghal Town Development Plans were adopted by the Council on 12th February 2018 and came into effect immediately.
The purpose of the Adopted Variations to all 9 Town Development Plans is to;
1. Include new text and objective in relation to the Vacant Site Levy and Regeneration Areas to accommodate the implementation of the Urban Regeneration and Housing Act, 2015.
And Vary the Clonakilty Town Development Plan, 2009 to:
2. Insert new text and objective relating to Utilities/Infrastructure and
Change the Zoning of a site from part Open Space/Sports/Recreation/Amenity and part Residential (R-05) to Utilities/Infrastructure.
The Text of the Adopted Variation(s) of each of the 9 Town Plans is available at the following locations:-
• Planning Department, Floor 1 County Hall, Cork.
• Planning Department, Norton House, Skibbereen, Co. Cork.
• Cork County Council Divisional Office at Annabella, Mallow
• County Library and Branch Libraries – Please check your local library regarding opening times and availability of PCs for accessing electronic format
Online at https://www.corkcoco.ie/town-council-development-plans/Adopted-Variations-9-Town-Council-Development-Plans and https://corkcocoplans.ie/ all times.
Copies of the documents may be requested by phone (Tel: 021 4285900) or collected from the Planning Department, Floor 1, County Hall between the hours of 9.30 am and 4 p.m.