The Arts Office has responsibility for all aspects of Cork County Council’s service delivery in the Arts within the Cork County Administrative Area. The Arts Office is a section of the County Library and Arts Service and operates under the Directorate of Corporate, Community and Economic Development
Cork County Council Arts Services operate to:
- To support the development of the arts at local level
- To support the emerging and established creative artist in Cork County
- To develop new audiences for the arts.
- To foster and encourage excellence in the arts
- To be an advocate for the local arts sector, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To support the arts through communication of information on resources and services.