Donnybrook Hill Pedestrian Enhancement Scheme - Part 8
Notice is hereby given that Cork County Council proposes to carry out the following development:-
Donnybrook Hill Pedestrian Enhancement Scheme
Donnybrook Hill (L-2464), Douglas - from Grange Cross (to north) to Castletreasure Grove (to south)
Nature and extent of proposed development:
The main physical elements of the proposal are:
* Continuous, enhanced pedestrian connectivity
* Pedestrian crossing points at desirable locations
* Improved vehicular operation of the Grange Cross junction
* Bus priority through the Grange Cross for inbound buses on Donnybrook Road
* Safer egress from side roads and accesses along the scheme
* Traffic calming resulting in reduced vehicular speeds and improved safety for all road users
Please note that the above measures are shown graphically on drawings DH-000-100, DH-000-101, DH-0201 and DH-0202.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee of €15.00 per set.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase, for a period of 6 weeks, at the following venues and times: -
* Lobby, Floor 10, County Hall, Cork between the hours of 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
* Cork County Council Area Engineer's Office, Church Road, Carrigaline, Co. Cork between the hours of 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
on each working day during which the said offices are opened for the transaction of business, for a period beginning on Friday 30th September 2016 and ending on Friday 11th November 2016.
Submissions and observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development will be situated, may be made in writing to Senior Engineer, Cork County Council, Traffic and Transportation, Floor 10, County Hall, Cork, on or before Friday 25th November 2016.
Please see documents below:
248249-00_2016-09-27_CCC_Donnybrook Hill_Report for AA Screening_Issue 2
248249-00_2016-09-27_Part 8 Planning Report-Issue 1
DH-201-PD07-Issue for Part 8
DH-202-PD07-Issue for Part 8
Part 8 Site Notice Donnybrook Hill Pedestrian Enhancement Scheme