PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (as amended) –Part XI PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001 (as amended) - Part 8
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of Part XI of the Planning & Development Act, 2000 (as amended) and in accordance with the requirements of Part 8, Article 81 and Article 83 of the Planning & Development Regulations, 2001 (as amended) that Cork County Council proposes to undertake the following development:
NATURE & EXTENT OF DEVELOPMENT
OFFICES AT WHICH PLANS
AND PARTICULARS MAY BE INSPECTED
The proposal is located at Rathgoggan Middle, Charleville, Co. Cork
The Proposed development of New Public Toilets comprises of:
Cork County Council Area Engineers Office Old Cork Rd, Charleville, Co. Cork. P56CD53.
By appointment see Point No. 1 below.
The plans and particulars may be inspected as follows:
- By appointment with a member of the Council staff by calling the following number: 063 81348 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Below in the Additional Documents Section.
- On receipt of a written request the Council will post or email a copy of the plans and particulars to a member of the public who wishes to make a written submission within the statutory timeframe (indicated below).
- The request should be headed: ‘Public Toilets, Charleville, and addressed to the Charleville Area Engineers Office, Cork County Council, Old Cork Rd, Charleville, Co. Cork, P56CD53 stating whether you wish to have the plans etc. sent in hard copy form or by email.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection and/or purchase at the locations outlined above (see Point No. 1 above) on each day during which the said offices are open for the transaction of business (excluding Bank Holidays) for a period of 4 weeks from 3rd February 2022 and ending on the 3rd March 2022.
A submission or observation in relation to the proposed development may be made by using the online submission form on www.yourcouncil.ie or, in writing, too;
Director of Services, Municipal Operations & Rural Development, C/o Charleville Area Engineers Office, Cork County Council, Old Cork Rd Charleville, Co. Cork. P56 CD53
No later than 4.00pm on Monday 21st March, 2022.
- Proposed Site Location Map KM-022-008-001 (pdf)
- Proposed Site Layout with previously granted Part 8 for context KM-022-008-004 (pdf)
- Part VIII Report (pdf)
- Proposed Site Layout KM-022-008-003 (pdf)
- Newspaper Advertisment (pdf)
- Proposed Site Location Map 1-1000 KM-022-008-002 (pdf)
- Habitats Directive (pdf)
- Proposed Plans Elevations KM-022-008-05 (pdf)
As per Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended), an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) screening determination has been made and a determination has been made that an EIA is not required. In accordance with Article 120 (3), as amended by S.I. No. 296 of 2018, a person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice 3rd February 2022, apply to An Bord Pleanala for a screening determination as to whether the development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment. Such a submission should be addressed to the Secretary, An Bord Pleanála, 64, Marlborough Street, Dublin, 1.
Director of Services, Municipal Operations & Rural Development, Cork County Council.
3rd February 2022
It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by Cork County Council.