DRAFT WATER-ROCK DEVELOPMENT CONTRIBUTION SCHEME 2021-2041
Section 48 of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 (As Amended)
Notice is hereby given that Cork County Council has prepared a draft Water-Rock Development Contribution Scheme 2021-2041 in accordance with the provisions of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 (as amended) for the Scheme Area, located in the townlands of: Water-Rock, Knockgriffin, Broomfield West, Curragh, Ballyrichard More, Midleton, County Cork.
Details of the proposed contributions under the draft Water-Rock Development Contribution Scheme are as follows:
|Description of Development||Water-Rock Specific Amount of Contribution Payable per square metre (€)||Countywide Amount of Contribution Payable per square metre (€)|
16.83 for office / retail or
5.60 for warehouse / closed storage or 3.82 for horticulture or
5.60 for other classes
Public consultation on the draft scheme will take place for a period of 6 weeks from Thursday 25th February 2021 until Thursday 8th April 2021.
A copy of the draft Water-Rock Development Contribution Scheme is available for public inspection in the ‘Documents’ section below.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, any interested party is advised to use the online option outlined above to view the documentation. Should you have any difficulty accessing the documentation online, you may view it in person at the locations outlined below strictly by prior appointment only:
- Planning Department, Cork County Council, County Hall, Carrigrohane Road, Cork (9 am - 4 pm)
- Midleton Area Office, Youghal Road, Midleton, Co. Cork (9 am - 4 pm)
- Cobh Area Office, Carrig House, Cobh, Co. Cork (9 am - 4 pm) on each working day during which the said offices are opened for the transaction of business.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed draft scheme must be made by 5 pm on Thursday 8th April 2021 as follows:
- Using the online submission template at www.yourcouncil.ie
- In writing and clearly marked ''Draft Water-Rock Development ContributionScheme Submission'', to the Director of Services, Planning and Development, Cork County Council, County Hall, Carrigrohane Road, Cork.
Director of Services,
Planning and Development.
It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by Cork County Council.