Governance and Administration

Customer Complaints, Comments & Feedback

Please view our Customer Service Strategy and Charter (pdf) or follow the instructions below:

1) Formal Complaints:

If you wish to make a formal complaint the contact details are as follows:

Corporate Services Directorate,

Cork County Council,

Floor 14,

County Hall,

Carrigrohane Road,


Eircode: T12 R2NC.


2) Appeal of Response to Formal Complaint:

If you are unhappy with the response to your formal complaint you may lodge an appeal which will be dealt with by a more senior member of staff of Cork County Council.   Contact details are the same as above.

3) Appeal to Ombudsman:

If you are still unhappy with the response from Cork County Council you may submit an appeal to the Office of the Ombudsman.  Contact details and further information are available on