Section 38 - Proposed installation of traffic calming measures on Church Hill, Innishannon L2037, Church Hill, Innishannon, Co Cork.
Cork County Council
Road Traffic Act 1994
Proposed installation of traffic calming measures on Church Hill, Innishannon L2037, Church Hill, Innishannon, Co Cork.
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994, Cork County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to introduce the following road works on the L2037 Church Hill, Innishannon, Co. Cork;
- Safe School Zone;
- installation of raised table uncontrolled pedestrian crossings;
- kerb re-alignment at junctions;
- new footpath and alterations to existing footpaths;
- retaining wall;
- and all associated works.
The works will involve the construction and installation of kerb alignments, raised tables, footpath and associated works.
Drawings and particulars of the proposed project are available for inspection:
- Below Drawing Booklet
- Cork County Council, Bandon Area Engineers Office Glasslynn Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72XK59
and may be inspected during normal offices hours from 9am on Thursday 23rd June until 5pm Friday 22nd July 2022 inclusive.
If a person is unable to access the information online as detailed above, then they may contact the Bandon Area Engineers Office (023- 8841181) to request a copy of the documents and these may then be posted or emailed for their review.
Submissions regarding the proposal may be made;
- Online at Cork County Council’s website at www.yourcouncil.ie;
Or in writing to;
- Bandon Area Engineer, Cork County Council, Bandon, Glasslynn, Bandon, Co. Cork on or before 5 pm on Friday 22nd July 2022.
Please include the Section 38 project title (as per the above notice) on all submissions and correspondence sent to Cork County Council relating to this project. It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by Cork County Council.