Cork County Council
Road Traffic Act 1994
Proposed installation of traffic calming measures on the L2040 Old Cork Road, Bandon and on the L2041 at the junction with Watergate Street and Old Cork Road, Bandon
Old Cork Road, Bandon, Co. Cork
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994, Cork County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to introduce the following road works on the L2040 & L2041, Bandon, Co. Cork;
- installation of a zebra crossing on the Old Cork Road (below the entrance to Radharc an Bhaile)
- installation of raised table at the junction with Watergate Street and the Old Cork Road
- installation of raised table on the access road to Radharc an Bhaile
- kerb alignment
- and all associated works
The works will involve the construction and installation of kerb alignments, raised tables, footpaths and associated works.
Drawings and particulars of the proposed project are available for inspection:
1. Below in the 'Document Summary' section.
2. Cork County Council, Bandon Area Engineers Office, Glasslynn Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72XK59
and may be inspected during normal offices hours from 9am on Friday 7th July until 5pm Friday 4th August 2023 inclusive.
If a person is unable to access the information online as detailed above, then they may contact the Bandon Area Engineers Office (023- 8841181) to request a copy of the documents and these may then be posted or emailed for their review.
Submissions regarding the proposal may be made in writing to the above office or by email to email@example.com on or before 5 pm on Friday 4th August 2023.
Please include the Section 38 project title (as per the above notice) on all submissions and correspondence sent to Cork County Council relating to this project. It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by Cork County Council.