Cork County Council
Road Traffic Act 1994
Proposed Traffic Calming Works on the L3805-44 Mogeely, Co. Cork.
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act 1994, Cork County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to carry out traffic calming work on the L3805-44 Mogeely, Co. Cork.
The works will involve:
- Installation of raised table uncontrolled pedestrian crossing at Greenway crossing point
- Kerb realignment, realignment of existing wall, installation of new footpaths and widening of existing footpath
- Road markings and signage
- Hard and soft landscaping and
- All associated works.
Drawings and particulars indicating the proposals are available for inspection:
- Below in the 'Document Summary' section.
- Cork County Council Offices, The Lodge, Youghal Road, Midleton, Co. Cork P25 TF98 and may be inspected during normal office hours from 9am on Friday 9th June until 5pm on Thursday 13th July 2023 inclusive. The plans are also available in the 'Document Summary' section below.
Submissions regarding the proposal may be made;
Online by clicking the 'Make a Submission' button below.
Or in writing to:
- Senior Engineer, Capital Programme Implementation Unit, Floor 11, County Hall, Carrigrohane Road, Cork. T12 R2NC.
on or before 5 pm on Thursday 13th July 2023.
Please include the Section 38 project title (as per the above notice) on all submissions and correspondence sent to Cork County Council relating to this project. It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by Cork County Council.
Director of Services,
8th June 2023.
Personal information may be collected by Cork County Council to enable processing of your submission. Cork County Council can legally process this information as necessary to comply with its statutory/legal obligations. Such information will be processed in line with the Council’s privacy statement which is available at www.corkcoco.ie.