The Carrigaline Transportation and Public Realm Enhancement Plan (TPREP) is an integrated transportation framework focused on addressing the transportation infrastructure and public realm enhancement required to support the sustainable development of the town.
• Connect people to places via a sustainable transport network and reduce the level of car dependency in the town;
• Create a vibrant town centre, a place where people can meet, shop, do business and have fun;
• Provide the built environment to assist rejuvenating business within the town centre;
• Encourage greater number of residents to walk and cycle in the town;
• Improve access to educational, social and employment opportunities.
|Project Commencement||July 2020|
|Baseline Report||December 2020|
|1st Round of Public Consultation||February 2021|
|2nd Round of Public Consultation||June 2021|
|Final Carrigaline Transportation and Public Realm Enhancement Plan||July 2021|
The Carrigaline TPREP final report has been endorsed by the Elected Members at the Carrigaline Municipal District meeting on 19th July 2021.