Covid-19 Service update
For Information regarding extension of Public Participation in the Planning System see the following links:
Planning and Development during the COVID 19 Emergency - Circular
Section 28: Guidelines for Planning Authorities - Enforcement of certain planning conditions during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Frequently Asked Questions on effect of an Order under Section 251A of the Planning and Development, Act, 2000 as amended.
Please be further advised the Planning Dept, as part of the wider Cork County Council response to COVID-19 and in order to Give Effect to the Provisions of Circular Letter PL 02/2020 entitled Planning and Development during the COVID 19 Emergency, has the following service delivery arrangements in place:
- County Hall and Norton House continue to accept Postal Delivery of planning applications/submissions. In accordance with Govt Announcement / HSE Guidelines, the public counters at County Hall and Norton House are no-longer open to members of public.
- In addition to the above referenced services in County Hall & Norton House, planning services continue to be available by telephone, post and email, while web based services are available at corkcoco.ie including the facility to submit a planning query.
- On-line submissions for the Section 31 Process as regards Variation No2 continue to be accepted at: corkcocodevplan.com
- On-line submissions for the County Development Plan 2014 Review Process continue to be accepted at: Cork County Development Plan 2022-2028
- Main Contact phone numbers are as follows:
- Pre-planning meetings/clinics have moved to a phone-based service with the relevant planning officer rather than a face-to-face meeting. Again postal services or electronic mail can also be used.
Service delivery arrangements may change further to respond to emerging circumstances and we will endeavour to update you as appropriate.
Thank you for your forbearance during this period of change.
Cork County Council's Planning Department is responsible for the orderly and sustainable development of the County.