Cork County Council is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the Kanturk Mallow Municipal District Streetscape Painting, Signage and Improvement Grant 2023.
1. Tenants or owners of buildings can avail of a grant of up to 50% of the full cost of painting the facades along the street which may include paint, labour, scaffold/ hoist and other materials etc. Priority will be given to full facade i.e. shop fronts and overhead. Two quotations from registered painting contractors will be required.
2. Applications on a full street basis (10 or more adjacent buildings on one street) will be prioritised over individual applications. If a full street comes together a grant of 60% will be provided.
3. Priority will be given to applications received by Friday 19th May 2023 @ 4p.m.
4. Tenants or owners of buildings in the Town Centre can avail of a grant of up to 50% of the costs of replacing existing plastic, neon & printed signs etc. with ‘‘Heritage Type Signs’’.
5. A contribution to a maximum of 100% will be paid towards the cost of materials where it is proposed the tenant/owner will undertake the works themselves. If availing of grant for materials only, the attached disclaimer form must be completed and returned. One quotation only for materials will suffice.