Port of Kinsale, Cruise Ship Call, Friday 24th June 2022
Mariners and general port users should take note of the following Cruise Ship call In Kinsale Harbour;
- Cruise Ship MV ‘Europa’, anchoring Kinsale Approaches Friday 24th June 2022.
- Passenger Transfer via tenders all day, operators of local vessels and sailing vessels should be advised that on approach to the main pier and slip way, under rule 9 of the COLREGS, vessels of less than 20 metres in length and sailing vessel are not to impede the passage of a tender "which can safely navigate only within a narrow channel or fairway”.
- Vessels are to “give way” to tenders on approach to or departure from the landing point.
- Under Port Security Rules, access to the main pier and slipway are restricted to “Authorised Access” Only. Contact the harbour master before approaching the main pier or slipway.
- All vessels within Kinsale Harbour must monitor VHF Channel 14.
Máistir Cuain Sinsearach
Snr Harbour Master