Hazardous Waste

If you have hazardous waste for removal contact an authorised waste collector listed at the National Waste Collection Permit Office.

New legislation was introduced by the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government in July 2011 making Dublin City Council's National TFS Office, the sole authority for the administration of hazardous waste movements within Ireland.