Can I make alterations to my home?

Do not make any alterations without getting written permission from Cork County Council. 

If approval is granted, you must ensure that any project/works/construction/maintenance/ repairs which are carried out by the Tenant personally, or by a Third Party/Contractor, are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 (pdf).

Further information available in the Tenant's Handbook (pdf).

Contact Us:

South Cork, Housing Dept, Cork County Council, Floor 4, County Hall, Cork.  Tel: 021 4285302.

North Cork, Housing Dept, Council Offices, Annabella, Mallow, Co. Cork. Tel: 022 30469.

West Cork, Housing Dept, Cork County Council, Kent Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork.  Tel: 023 8863728.