Resident parking permits are available to qualifying applications in towns where pay parking is in operation. Permits issued will be valid only for the particular carpark/on street parking zone detailed on the permit.
In addition, we make every effort to provide free parking spaces for beaches, cemeteries, parks, playgrounds and walkways.
Please find details of Cork County towns where resident parking is in operation and the link to each areas application form.
For further information please contact your local Municipal District office:
Completed application form and supporting documentation should be submitted to each relevant Municipal District Office:
- Bandon: Parking Fines Unit, Cork County Council, Floor 5, County Hall, Cork.
- Cobh: Cobh Municipal District, Cork County Council, Carrig House, Cobh, P24 CH02
- Fermoy: Fermoy Municipal District, Municipal District Operations & Rural Development, Cork County Council, Town Hall, Fermoy, Cork, P61 AW63
- Kinsale: Kinsale Municipal Hall Office, St. Johns Hill, Kinsale, Co. Cork or by email to email@example.com
- Macroom: Macroom Municipal District, Cork County Council, Macroom Town Hall, Macroom, Co Cork, P12 YX48
- Mallow: Kanturk Mallow Municipal District, Municipal District Operations & Rural Development, Cork County Council, Annabella, Mallow, Cork, P51Y6Y
- Youghal: East Cork Municipal District, Cork County Council, Mall House, Youghal, Co Cork P36 A660
Applicants for a Residents Permit (new or renewal) are liable for parking charges until the date of issue of permit if parking in a parking area within the designated times.