Tyrone Guthrie Bursary
Cork County Council provides two bursaries annually to artists of any discipline currently resident in Cork County to support a two week working period working at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre, Annaghmakerrig, Co. Monaghan.
• The Tyrone Guthrie Bursary is open to practitioners in all artforms including writers, composers, musicians, visual artists, filmmakers, practitioners in the performing arts, theatre and dance and multi-media.
• Applicants should state clearly and concisely what they wish to accomplish during their stay at Annaghmakerrig.
• Applicants must be currently resident in the Cork County area.
• Applicants should show significant achievement in their chosen field.
• Successful applicants must be in a position to avail of a residency within the year of award.
For further information and to make an application click here.